Get the most out of your Rockshox shocks!
Simply put, the Tractive Tune is centred around our proprietary valving calculation software that achieves a customised damper characteristic based on rider weight, frame geometry, terrain and riding style.
Features and Benefits:
• Improved support, compliance, traction.
• Superior stability and predictability
• Upgraded compression base valve assembly with triple circuit technology
• More usable 3-position compression adjuster with evenly spaced settings
• Pressure-balanced valving to provide sensitivity and support without cavitation
• Low friction Acetal IFP to replace the stock metal IFP which scores the reservoir bore• Custom Tractive Valve Tuning System tune selection for each rider based on frame, weight, terrain, aggression and preference
• Customised rebound valving to replace the stock rebound shim stack (which is non-functional in the Monarch Plus)
• Nitrogen charged via low-profile reservoir end cap
• Internal alterations to reduce the typical knocking during direction changes
• Recommendations on spring pressure and volume spacer alterations if necessary.
Tractive is a process, not just a part.
It has been evolving since it was started in 2011, with an ever growing datatbase to analyse and summarise feedback over time. With Tractive, you directly benefit not just from Vorsprung's knowledge, but from the collective experience of all of our partners around the world. The combined experience of your local suspension tuner and Vorsprung's own expertise can be leveraged to get you the best out of your shock
Our Elite Partner Tuning Centres around the world have access to our proprietary, cloud-based Tractive Valve Tuning System calculation software. This software lets the tuner observe the true response at the wheel when considering the rider's weight, the bike's leverage rate and the damper curve generated by a specific tune.
What others say
The Tractive tune takes an already great shock and really does improve it. For me on my bikes it has added suppleness off the top, more support and a smooth bottomless feel. What do you get when you add supple + supportive + smoothness = Fast and fun. I have had a few shocks tuned with the Tractive tune and it has definitely improved the performance of the bikes they have been on both climbing and of course descending. So a product that will improve your bike coupled with great service, you can't go wrong.
Jimmy Davis, Cascade Components
For the past year I have been riding the Tractive tune. The contrast between what was my typical riding/tuning routine before and after has been pretty remarkable. After a couple of rides on the tune I added a small amount of LSC and sped up the rebound a little. That was the
last time I touched dials. This tune has allowed me to actually set it and forget, which is really saying something considering how I am constantly analyzing my suspension. Whether it’s hitting big jump lines or riding natural tech, the damping feels on point and I have never felt like there was something left to be desired. My impression is that this is due to the concept behind the tuning being sound as well as the process itself. All too often the process is simplified to the point where it can’t capture a specific rider’s preferences. There aren’t only three types of riders out there and this takes that into account.