Nobody else puts this tuning power in your hands.
Every mass-manufactured fork damper out there compromises on performance. Not because the engineers building them are incompetent (they aren't), but because they don't know you - the rider - and what your personal requirements are, so the fork has to cater to everybody.
With our exclusive Fractive Tuning Systems, you can send your Fox fork to any of our tuning partners (see International Partners) and have them valve your Fit4 damper for exactly what you need. Or, you can access our expertise to allow you to install and tune our Fractive Fork Tuning Systems yourself.
• High performance compression piston for Fit4 dampers
• Vorsprung-exclusive Online Tune Calculator (below) to determine custom compression valving tailored to your preferences & requirements
• 3 position switch becomes true high speed compression (HSC) adjuster with little low-speed impact
• Low speed compression adjuster more usable than before - works in all HSC modes
• Support where you need it, compliance where you don't
• Allows for linear valving to improve support and adjustability without harshness
• Available for user-install
• Compatible with our Luftkappe air spring upgrade kits
The calculator is for our Fractive kit for Fit4 dampers, with the 3 position mode selector and LSC adjuster as shown above. It will help you select from one of five compression damping tunes based on your requirements, and help you to truly understand exactly what the different valving configurations do to the fork.
1. Input your weight, ability level, and compliance preference.
2. The blue line will show you the recommended median setting for your fork.
3. By selecting the valving that most closely matches the red line with the blue line, you can be sure that you're maximising the useful adjustment range for yourself, and not having to run far too much or far too little low-speed bleed, that results in a dive-prone or overly harsh/dead feeling fork in order to get the level of support and compliance that you need.